Sustainability is not just about ecology. The concept of social sustainability encompasses several areas, but SPERO seeks to work with what we believe to be the pillars of a community's social and economic growth.
The pillars taken into account are:
- Social sustainability
- Cultural sustainability
- Ecological Sustainability
- Environmental Sustainability
- Economic sustainability
- Psychological Sustainability
- Territorial Sustainability
- Sustainability in National Policies
- Sustainability in International Policies
Taking into account our pillars, what would, in your opinion, be a model for implementing the SPERO project within one or more areas of the SPERO project?
Explain how the project could be integrated in these area(s) and if possible cite examples of current problems that can be alleviated or corrected with the help of the SPERO project.